Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Pantera fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pantera fans

    have any of you heard their 4 pre "Cowboy's" glam cd's?
    Dimebad went by Diamond. check them out
    http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bi...i?BandNum=1643
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pantera fans

    I think I have...songs like Metal Magic and others...theyre not anywhere near VDOP.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Pantera fans

    yeah, 1 album was with Phil, then they went into the CFH days.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pantera fans

    I've got that one. I think it's Power Metal. It's poop.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Pantera fans

    Yeah PanterA began with CFH

  6. #6
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pantera fans

    Some of the pictures of the band before becoming the Pantera we all know and love are ridiculous. It's funny record companies (or Pantera for that matter) aren't insisting that those early works get reissued!!!!! R.I.P Dimebag
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pantera fans

    Dimebag and Vinnie always lived up to them. They said they liked them. Phil's the one who would rather they didn't exhist.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Pantera fans

    They dug that glam era style, they are big KISS fans so it didint really surprise me or doesnt should I say. Im not much for that style myself. Well their contribution to it anyway lol.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pantera fans

    Agreed. Have gotten any PM's from me lately? I sent you some on the new Down and Body In Blood.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pantera fans

    I like those Pantera albums myself.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •